Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please Note: Shipping may be delayed due to heavy parcel volume while following COVID-19 protocols.
Your order will be ready to be dispatched in about 3 to 5 business days depending on order volume. Shipping will depend on what you choose when you check out.
Note: We are not responsible for lost, stolen and/or packages returned to sender (ArtifyCA). We are not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address provided by the customer. We are not responsible for any customs, duty or border fees.
Shipping Within Canada:
- Canada Post Tracked - Expedited: 2 to 8 business days
- Canada Post Tracked - Xpresspost: 2 to 4 business days
- Canada Tracked: 2 to 22 business days
Shipping Within the United States:
- USA Tracked: 4 to 12 business days
- Small Packet International Air Untracked: 6 to 28 business days
- Asendia International Priority Tracked: 5 to 30+ business days
Note: Please visit Canada Post or Chit Chats for up to date information on shipping delays amidst the COVID-19 crisis.
Yes! We are able to update your information on your order if your package has not been shipped.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, and PayPal.
Please be advised that once we receive your order, we will start crafting it. This means that it is not possible to cancel the order after 24 hours. We charge a cancellation fee of $4.99 for custom pieces that have not shipped. Please note: if your order has already shipped, we are unable to cancel it.
If your package is returned to us, we are not responsible for additional shipping charges. You will be charged $4.99 USD for the return postage charged to us.
However, we are more than happy to reship your package to a different address, but you will have to cover the costs of reshipment in addition to the return postage.
Each of our products is handmade and personalized for you, due to the nature of our custom products, all of the sales are final.
To darken the letters, run a Sharpie over the letters and let it dry before gently wiping with rubbing alcohol.
We recommend you to:
- Wash it in warm water with a mild soap.
- Use a soft cloth to gently rub away any dirt on the tag and rinse.
- Dry thoroughly before reattaching to your keys or your pet's collar.
- To darken the letters, run a Sharpie over the letters and let it dry before gently wiping with rubbing alcohol.
Our tags and keychains may tarnish and wear off with time - but this only adds to the charm factor!
- Go to your iPhone 'Settings' and click 'General'
- Click 'About'
- Look at 'Model Name' and check ‘Model Number’ to determine your exact phone model
Please make sure to check your model carefully as we cannot refund cases if the wrong model was ordered!
- Avoid bending the phone case
- Please refrain from putting anything inside the phone case such as cards
- Do not submerge under liquid
No, the phone cases are not compatible with wireless charging since it has a metal plate backing.